Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Rockets and Reactions Week 3 Thursday

Part 1 Prompts: (Choose questions to answer, write for 10 minutes and fill your DO Now box)

1. Did you do your work on your rocket the way other people did theirs?--In what ways did you do it differently?In what ways was your work or process similar?
2. If you were the teacher, what comments would you make about your rocket/data? What grade would you give it? Why?
3. Is your data reliable? what makes you sure/unsure?
4. How would you use the words mole, yield, limiting reagent, and/or excess reagent to describe your rocket?

Part 2 Prompts: 

(Choose questions to answer, write for 10 minutes and fill your DO Now box)

1. This class helped me to...
2. This class needed more...
3. From the beginning to the end of the class, I ...
4. In this class, I am...
5. In this class, I feel...
6. I feel most confident about...
7. I am most confused by...
8. The most important thing I will take from the learning is..
9. This class was/was not challenging because...